For those who missed it, last week Open mHealth’s very own Josh Selsky answered some of your questions regarding the software architecture and our current development goals over the next few months.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- The need for the Open mHealth’s software architecture
- The difference between a Data Storage Unit (DSU), Data Processing Unit (DPU), Data Visualization Unit (DVU)? Get the code here: http://www.github.com/openmhealth
- Progress of Open mHealth’s software architecture through use cases: PTSD Coach, chronic pain and medication adherence and working groups.
- The difference between Ohmage and Open mHealth; and
- The future of DPUs and DVUs
Listen to webinar #2 here now.
What are your thoughts on the Open mHealth software architecture? What types of DPUs and DVUs would you like to see? Share your thoughts on Twitter today.