Want To Use Mobile Health Data, But It’s Just Not Making Sense?
GET STARTED WITH OPEN MHEALTH. JOIN 6,000+ DEVELOPERS AND HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS WORKING TO MAKE PATIENT-GENERATED HEALTH DATA MORE INTEROPERABLE.
JOIN THESE ORGANIZATIONS IN MAKING SENSE OF mHEALTH DATA TODAY
Are you a developer or health organization that wants to use OMH?
Here Are 15 Powerful Ways You Can Make Sense of Data With Open mHealth
- Run better randomized control trials
- Align EHR data and mHealth data
- Develop a custom remote patient monitoring program
- Compare patient medications with ease
- Normalize patient-reported outcomes with biometric data
- Map best of breed devices into ONE format
- Clean up data from Apple's Healthkit
- Visualize data to detect patterns in a patient health
- Create a custom survey
- Mix research with clinical care
- Give other developers a clean API to use OMH data
- Store your OMH data with ease
- Develop machine learning algorithms
- Perform an n-of-1 clinical trial analysis
- Leverage OMH in your FHIR implementations
Get Started With Open mHealth Today
Use the open data standard and tools to change how patient-generated health data is used.