- A luxurious ice sculpture
- New and improved website with improved documentation
- Granola – a healthful serialization library that will map your Apple Healthkit data to our Open mHealth JSON schema
- Hipbone – a new app we built which uses Granola (see above) which will store your personal HealthKit data to Dropbox. Download it today.
- Pulse – an HL7 to Open mHealth schema mapping library. We built Pulse in collaboration with our friends at Catalyze.io to help move data in and out of an EHR.
- Some people had some nice things to say as well. Thanks Jeff and Catalyze.
- and not to mention delicious tacos!
In the spirit of open, we also took open notes which you can read over. We’ll be sharing insights and next steps from many of the breakouts in the coming weeks.
- We’ll be hosting another Summit on December, 4 2015 in NYC. We will be presenting on what was committed to in the SF meeting and not to mention more of what the community has built! Stay tuned for details.
- We’ll be continue to add more features to the platform based on your feedback. Stay up-to-date and vote on the features you want up next on our open product roadmap.
- We’ll be hosting more Meetups and events around the world. Stay tuned for some new cities like Tampa and Paris
Thank you again for all of your support and if you have any questions about the Open mHealth feel free to send a question to the developer group.
We’ll see you in NYC.