Open mHealth is looking to hire a marketing/communications intern. Ideally, this person will:
- Write content for blog posts, social media status updates, commenting on blogs and forums
- Researching of and outreach to key voices in mobile health
- Weekly planning meetings to schedule content with Program Manager
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people
- Expert knowledge of social media (including social profiles, blogging and social profiles)
- Excellent writing skills
- Organized, professional and able to commit 5-10 hours per week
- Bachelors degree i (or at least a 3rd year in a bachelors program) in marketing or a 1st year MBA student with a focus in marketing.
- Accountable, adaptable, proactive, passionate about health, tech, open source and self-motivated
This is a paid position for 3 months and is virtual.
If you or someone you know is interested, please fill out the following application to apply: http://bit.ly/HgUwtu